Dual Battery Isolator Kit – Safe, Water & Vibration Resistant – Fits Trucks, SUV, ATV, UTV, Boats & More – 12 Volt 140 Amp with Voltage Sensitive Relay – Complete VSR Double Battery Automatic Charger

#ad
AA Ignition #ad - Avoid getting stucked after your recreation by purchasing this dual battery isolator kit from AA Ignition. This dual battery isolator kit features 12 Volt 140 Amp Voltage Sensitive Relay Isolator and includes all the bits and pieces needed for a complete installation. If the part ever fails on your truck, RV, SUV, ATV, UTV or Boat simply contact us for a replacement.

The dual battery isolator kit enables your accessories to run from a separate battery while the engine is not running on your vehicle while keeping your main battery charged and your vehicle always ready to go and start when you want it to. This dual battery isolator kit with printed installation instruction manual gives you the power for your recreation without needing to worry about getting home after.

Dual Battery Isolator Kit - Safe, Water & Vibration Resistant - Fits Trucks, SUV, ATV, UTV, Boats & More - 12 Volt 140 Amp with Voltage Sensitive Relay - Complete VSR Double Battery Automatic Charger #ad - Complete kit with printed installation manual - this dual battery isolator kit manufactured by AA Ignition is a complete kit which includes the Isolator or Relay, heat shrinks, copper lugs, battery terminals, battery Cables, cable ties and a printed instruction manual. Premium rugged construction - this dual battery isolator kit is all you need to charge a dual battery system.

This dual battery isolator is also built to withstand extreme weather environments, vibration and is water resistant. Lifetime warranty - this 12v 140 amp dual battery isolator kit comes complete with a lifetime warranty. This dual battery isolator kit with printed installation instruction manual gives you the power for your recreation without needing to worry about getting home after.

Includes the following bits and pieces: red 20 ft battery cable black 2 ft ground cable brass marine type Battery Terminals Tinned Copper Lugs Heat Shrinks Cable Ties Printed Instruction Manual Dual battery isolator kit - enables your accessories to run from a separate battery while the engine is not running on your vehicle while keeping your main battery charged and your vehicle always ready to go and start when you want it to.

More information about AA Ignition #ad

Noico 80 mil 36 sqft car Sound deadening mat, Butyl Automotive Sound Deadener, Audio Noise Insulation and dampening

#ad
Noico Solutions SNL1 #ad - Sound deadening material specifications: nominal thickness 80 mil; Total coverage area of 36 sq. Feet; number of sheets in the stack 9 sheets are folded; Nominal sheet Size 29, 5×19, 5 inch. Now the material is 1, 5 times thicker that will get you 1, 5 times more effective insulation. The special embossing on the foil must be rolled out with a roller till it is plain smooth, then you'll be 100% sure that the insulation is set correctly and professionally! The sound dampening material comes in handy size sheets which make it easier in terms of cutting and installation process!

Audio insulation noico has a special indicator as to if it is installed correctly. Noico 80 mil is 1, 5 times better in comparison to sound deadening material of 50 mil and just 25 % more expensive. Don't miss a chance to get an extra 50 % of the quality and efficiency for just 25 % of the price. Sound deadening material specifications: Nominal thickness 80 mil; Total coverage area of 36 sq.

Noico 80 mil 36 sqft car Sound deadening mat, Butyl Automotive Sound Deadener, Audio Noise Insulation and dampening #ad - Feet; number of sheets in the stack 9; Nominal sheet Size 29, 5x19, 5 inch. The best price for 80 mil automotive butyl and foil sound deadening on amazon! noico 80 mil is just $ 1. 77 per 1 sqft! you are not just buying an excellent quality product but also saving more than 20 % comparing to Gtmat, Boom Mat and Extreme! It turns out to be more cost-effective solution than such brands as Dynamat Xtreme, Hushmat and Stinger RoadKill as well!

This weight ensures maximum efficiency and sound insulation that could be possibly gained from 80 mil thickness material.

More information about Noico Solutions SNL1 #ad


Similar products



Fastronix 12 Terminal Ground Distribution Block Kit

#ad
Fastronix Solutions 406-211 #ad - 1/4-20 input stud on a Nickel-Plated Bus Bar. Sound deadening material specifications: nominal thickness 80 mil; Total coverage area of 36 sq. Feet; number of sheets in the stack 9 sheets are folded; Nominal sheet Size 29, 5×19, 5 inch. Noico sound deadening has a total weight of 07 lbs/1sqft. Install anywhere to have a common ground location for all of your accessories.

12 premium double crimp nylon insulated Ring Terminals and 1 1/4" Premium Double Crimp Nylon Insulated Ring Rerminal. Don't miss a chance to get an extra 50 % of the quality and efficiency for just 25 % of the price. Roller is not included. 12 #8 stainless Steel Terminal Screws. The thicker the material the more performance you get!

Fastronix 12 Terminal Ground Distribution Block Kit #ad - Automotive self-adhesive insulation consists of butyl. The special embossing on the foil must be rolled out with a roller till it is plain smooth, then you'll be 100% sure that the insulation is set correctly and professionally! The sound dampening material comes in handy size sheets which make it easier in terms of cutting and installation process!

This weight ensures maximum efficiency and sound insulation that could be possibly gained from 80 mil thickness material. Noico 80 mil is full weighted sound deadening material! .

More information about Fastronix Solutions 406-211 #ad


Similar products